Today I want to tell you about the properties of rosehip oil.For us, all the reviews are very important, and I have something to say about this oil.rose hip oil helped me in the treatment of duodenal ulcer.This oil is not common, such as for example, sea buckthorn, burdock, and others.But, it does not make it less useful in contrast to other oils.I myself thought of rosehip oil is only with the advent of winter, so it is perfect for dry skin.Rosehip oil has a very rich composition.Apply rosehip oil can be both inside and externally.
Rosehip bush beautiful spring he pleases gentle pink flowers and bright red autumn fruit.The healing properties of this plant have been known since the 17th century.Rose hips and butter was considered a very expensive drug, and was valued as an effective therapeutic agent.Herbalists and healers used to prepare wild rose "drug."For more information about the healing properties of rose hip, can be read in the article "What is useful wild rose".
rosehip oil has received th
rosehip oil color depends on the type of rose hips and place of its growth.Oil has a specific aroma and a slightly bitter taste.oil color can range from pink and golden to dark orange and red.The color of the oil is due to its rich composition.In
rosehip oil composition of vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, C, and E. The oil contains 15 amino acids, and manganese, phosphorus, copper, potassium, iron, magnesium, molybdenum.
rosehip oil has unique properties and is widely used in the health and beauty industry.
Apply rosehip oil can dry skin hands, face, for wounds, sores, cracks, burns.Oil perfectly softens, soothes and helps to regenerate the skin.Winter for the hands and face, this oil is simply irreplaceable.
sale it at any pharmacy, produce its various manufacturers.Therefore, we can choose a rosehip oil based on the price and the firm proizvoditelya.No, I want to note that there is oil labeled "for external use", such oil can not be consumed inside.
Oil rose hips.Medicinal properties.
Thanks to the rich composition of rosehip oil is used both internally and externally.Rose hip oil is used in cosmetics.It is used as a base oil and formulated with other oils in the form of mixtures.As well as, rose oil is used to create compositions with essential oils.
rosehip oil is obtained by extraction from rosehip seed.And thanks to the maintenance of natural vitamins in the oil, rose hip oil is a multivitamin and immunomodulatory agent.
- rosehip oil has anti-inflammatory healing properties.
- rosehip oil is valuable for its vitaminizing property.
- rosehip oil has antimicrobial properties.
- rosehip oil perfectly softens the skin.
- rosehip oil has regenerative healing properties.
- rosehip oil has tonic properties.
- Vitamin A, C and E - nourish, saturate, restore, regenerate, moisturize, reduce inflammation.These vitamins are natural antioxidants and good for health and skin beauty.
- Micronutrients improve intracellular metabolism in the skin cells.
- rosehip oil has a mild choleretic properties.
- This oil improves metabolic processes in the body.
- rosehip oil strengthens the walls of blood vessels and prevents the formation of plaques in them.
In folk medicine, wild rose oil is used much more than the official.But of bright rose hips prepare delicious infusion, which can be used as a vitamin tea, as a means to strengthen the immune system.And in combination with honey is a double benefit for the body.
Oil rose hips.Application.
rosehip oil can be used both internally and externally.Inside I've applied rosehip oil duodenal ulcer.I apply the oil on prescription.However, treatment is not only consisted in applying rosehip oil, it was soon as an additional tool.Still, oil rosehip inherent wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
I note that all means, be it drugs or folk remedies use only on prescription or consultation with a physician.
- rosehip oil is used for burns, wounds, fractures, wounds, skin lesions as wound healing and anti-inflammatory agent.
- applied rosehip oil inside for stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers.
- rose hip oil is used in hemorrhoids, anal fissures at.
- Nursing mothers useful rosehip oil the cracks on the nipple, as it contributes to their rapid healing.
- If sore throat take rosehip oil to soften the throat, along with other means.
- oil is used for skin care.Rosehip oil Suitable for aging, dry, tired, chapped skin.Oil softens, heals, moisturizes, smoothes wrinkles, tones the skin.
- applied rosehip oil for the care of chapped lips.
- oil is added to a cream for the face and hands.
- oil is used for making homemade cosmetics.One of my favorite oils today is wheat germ oil.
- applied rosehip oil to remove scars, stretch marks and scars.
- rosehip oil lightens dark spots on the skin.
- oil regenerates the skin, eliminates irritation and flaking.
- rosehip oil is well established for the treatment of pressure ulcers, venous ulcers and wounds.
- Oil helps to eliminate scars, vascular pattern on the skin, making the skin smoother, healthier and more beautiful.
rosehip oil has a restorative effect on the body.When premature aging of the skin is applied rosehip oil to enhance skin elasticity, especially useful to lubricate the skin around the eyes rosehip oil.
rosehip oil is used for removal of scars, stretch marks, scars.The oil removes redness of scars.Massage rosehip oil should be done several times a day, the results appear in 3-4 weeks.
When skin diseases apply gauze soaked rosehip oil, which is applied to the affected skin.It is also possible to oil rosehip sores, wounds, cracks, frostbite, burns and other skin damage.
rosehip oil is used for the treatment of rhinitis, stomatitis, periodontal disease, rhinitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis.rosehip oil drip in the nose.
When ulcers rose hip oil is used for dessert spoon for 20 minutes before eating several times a day.Apply rosehip oil in combination with other drugs.
When a sore throat, sore throat, rosehip oil drink a teaspoon several times a day.Also, pain in the throat helps rinse well with herbs.Suitable decoction of chamomile, eucalyptus, sage, calendula, you can gargle with salt solution, soda, iodine.
Oil rose hips.Contraindications.
- oil is contraindicated if you are hypersensitive or allergic.
- rosehip oil is contraindicated in diseases of the pancreas.
- External application of rosehip oil is forbidden for boils, acne and oily skin.
rosehip oil for stretch marks.
Many women are aware of this problem, as the appearance of stretch marks on the skin.When losing weight or sudden weight gain can develop stretch marks on the skin.At risk are pregnant women.
rosehip oil helps reduce stretch marks on the skin.By applying rosehip oil can prevent the appearance of stretch marks on the skin.With mono rosehip oil to get rid of age spots that often appear during pregnancy.To prevent the appearance of stretch marks, rosehip oil should be applied from the first months of pregnancy.
To reduce stretch marks rosehip oil can be used both in pure form or combined with essential oils of neroli, rosemary.
few times a day to massage with oil of rose hips.The results will be visible in 3-4 weeks.The oil is in addition to nourish and soften the skin.rosehip oil is able to penetrate deep into the skin cells, thereby promoting cell regeneration.
rosehip oil for the skin around the eyes and lips.
rosehip oil perfectly nourishes the skin around the eyes.It nourishes the skin with vitamins, softens and prevents the appearance of wrinkles.Rosehip oil for the skin around the eyes can be used in pure form, and add a few drops of oil in the eye cream.
rosehip oil has healing properties so the wounds on the lips, cracks, with wounds in the corners of the mouth, chapped lips with useful lubricate the lips rosehip oil.You can prepare homemade lip balms with rosehip oil.
more detail how to use rosehip oil for the face and hair can be found in the article "Oil of rose hips for the face and hair."In this article you will also find recipes for masks on the basis of rosehip oil.