Hello dear readers.Today on the agenda for the beetroot.The beneficial properties of this red beauty is very impressive, here today and wanted to talk about it.I honestly really like beets, particularly fond of herring under a fur coat and beetroot, we have personally no holiday is complete without a herring under a fur coat, here is all the favorite dish.And it can be said one of the main ingredients of red borscht. My dad loves stewed red beets says that this is a very useful vegetable.That's the simplest and most ordinary dish with beets for us favorite.
And red beet has a wide range of uses in folk medicine due to its beneficial properties.Especially since it contains quite a lot, and vitamins and minerals.So, let's look at what is so useful, seemingly ordinary beetroot.
- Regular consumption of red beet prevents the emergence and growth of malignant tumors.
- Red beet, a good source of vitamin C.
- Useful properties of red beet root crops due to the presence of nutrients and vitamins.Beet contains vitamin A, C, PP, vitamin B comprises iron, potassium, iodine, calcium, magnesium, copper, phosphorus and others. Microcells.
- Beetroot has hematopoietic properties, as well as perfectly cleanses the blood, so it is very useful for people suffering from anemia.
- A pectin, which contain beet roots promote the excretion of cholesterol.
- Beets beneficial effect on metabolic processes in the body.
- Beetroot helps us remove toxins and toxins from our body.
- Useful properties of beets are caused by the fact that the beets help to strengthen capillary walls and has a beneficial effect on blood vessels, on the work of our hearts.
- Beetroot is an excellent laxative, so the beets should be included in the diet of people suffering from constipation.
- has beets and diuretic.
- And thanks to the presence of folic acid beet, there is a creation of new cells in the body with regular consumption of beet for food.
- Beetroot perfectly cleanses our liver.
Beetroot has only 40 calories per 100 grams, so it can be included in the diet for obesity, as well as people watching their weight.
But as beetroot growing in the garden in rows.This is a photo I took in the Crimea, where we rested, we just live in the house, and there are such a huge portion, so many fruit trees, juicy peaches, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, beets.Ripen roots in the middle of summer, harvested beets in the fall.
also useful not only red beets, and beet juice, it has all the useful features that the beet itself.
Very tasty and healthy mixed beet and carrot juice in a ratio of 1: 1, well about if we take on half a glass of beet and carrot juice, it turns into a whole one glass of the mixture of juices, even to one teaspoon of honey added, can be a teaspoon of juiceadd lemon, all mix and drink one tablespoon three times a day before meals, and children at a tea spoon before eating.Great hematonic and loss of strength is very good help, good, this mixture for the heart and immune system support.
But today about all the useful properties of beetroot juice, I will not tell, as I recently wrote an article, you can read it here.The article is entitled "Treatment of beet juice."
Now let's talk about contraindications to the use of beet.
- contraindicated if you are hypersensitive beet root crop.
- When diarrhea.
- In gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
- People suffering from kidney disease or bladder should not be abused beet, due to the content in it of oxalic acid.
- If heartburn is not too beet keen on.
One, that you are not scared, when its consumption of beets can stain urine, feces in pink.
Beetroot truly Russian vegetable, but still very useful, now you are aware of the beneficial properties of red beet, so eat it for health.
I wish you plenty of joy in life and positive emotions.