external bleeding are among the most favorable, as quickly and easily diagnosed.Bleeding from the uterus can also be called outside, but the specialists it is allocated in a separate group.This is due to its special nature and the source of which is the uterus.This body has a good blood supply so that, if violated the integrity of the blood vessels, it appears profuse bleeding, which is extremely difficult to treat and often leads to severe blood loss with dangerous consequences.
most common causes
all women at any stage of life there may be bleeding from the uterus.They can be as organic in nature and functional.In the first case, it is a violation of the normal structure of the endometrium or the muscle layer of the uterus and its appendages, in the second, a violation of the hormonal regulation of growth and menstrual function.Thus, all uterine bleeding can be classified as a table.
|bleeding view||Possible causes of the disease and|
|Organic - of a change in the structure of the uterus|| |
|Dysfunctional - due to violation of the hormonal regulation of the menstrual cycle|| |
Uterine Fibroids - one of the most frequent causes of uterine bleeding in women of reproductive age
Possible clinical manifestations
bleeding from the uterus can not be seen clearly.Every woman of reproductive age has a menstrual capacity, which indirectly can be considered a kind of bleeding.But it has its own individual differences.In some women menstruation scanty and short-lived, others, on the contrary, long and abundant.The most important thing - it is their regularity in any case.If this figure is broken, this indicates uterine bleeding.In other words, uterine bleeding can rightly be called only the appearance of bleeding from the genital tract is protracted or monthly their course, which was not observed earlier.Otherwise - it is simply a variant of individual standards.
Therefore, the symptoms and the clinical picture of this condition is represented by:
- Constant Spotting from the uterus, does not violate the general condition;
- bleeding from the uterus during menstruation, resulting in a large blood loss and moderate anemia;
- Spotting in the middle of the menstrual cycle, for no apparent reason;
- active efflux bright or dark fresh blood with clots, the general state of disorder and shock.
Each of these clinical variants has its origin and focus of therapeutic interventions aimed at to stop the bleeding and blood loss.
Signs of heavy uterine bleeding
It is important to know the signs of threatening uterine bleeding with massive blood loss.After all, they signal the impending threat of a woman's life.These include:
- Abundant bleeding in a short period of time;
- general weakness and dizziness;
- sharp pale skin;
- Lowering blood pressure below the figures, which are characteristic for women generally;
- rapid pulse and heartbeat;
- Drowsiness and apathy.
appearance of at least some of these symptoms is a cause for immediate treatment for medical assistance.Otherwise, there is a risk of hemorrhagic shock and death of the patient.
Risk of uterine bleeding Uterine bleeding
characterized by their ability to rapidly build-up, long duration and relatively poor opportunities they stop.In this regard, may develop different scenarios of the outcome of this condition:
- Regular moderate blood loss leading to anemia and bleeding of patients with varying degrees of severity.The direct threat to life can not be held.Typical small but prolonged bleeding from the uterus;
- bleeding with simultaneous massive blood loss.As a rule, it is very hard to stop.Often it ends with the dire state of patients and requires surgical treatment with removal of uterine bleeding;
- Minor bleeding from the uterus, which for a long time did not pay attention, because of their everyday life for patients.They do not pose a direct threat and do not cause severe anemia.The danger is that when this happens the progression of the underlying disease, which acts as the causes of bleeding.That sooner or later, it will end profuse bleeding or development of severe and advanced forms of primary disease;
- Bleeding in pregnancy or in the postpartum period.Characterized by high intensity and weight compared with other causes of their development.This is due to poor ability of the uterus to contract and stop bleeding self.Therefore, they often end in severe state of shock and the use of surgical treatment to stop.
embolization of uterine vessels - modern alternative method for routine treatment of uterine bleeding
What can help
stop the bleeding from the uterus is not easy.It should be observed a clear sequence of actions as a specialized gynecological services and ambulances, and even patients themselves.All that is required of women with symptoms of uterine bleeding - it is early to seek medical help from a gynecologist.The sooner this is done, the better the prognosis for full recovery.Employees of an ambulance or near located, people have to be provided such events:
- put the patient in a horizontal position;
- continuous monitoring of blood pressure and pulse parameters;
- cooling the lower portion of the abdomen and the uterus with the help of ice packs or heating pads cold;
- transported to the nearest medical facility.
In terms of gynecological hospital steps should be provided medical care activities, which include such treatment:
Types of internal bleeding
- Hemostatic and hemostatic therapy.Held by the intravenous administration of drugs: Dicynonum, etamzilat, aminocaproic acid, menadione, tugina, NovoSeven (7 clotting factor), cryoprecipitate, platelets;
- Infusion therapy.It is designed to restore lost blood volume.For these purposes: reosorbilakt, Trisol, gemodez, Refortan, washed red blood cells, fresh frozen plasma infusion and other media;
- Vitamin preparations promoting hemostasis: ascorbic acid, calcium gluconate or chloride;
- hormonal hemostasis.It involves the use of high doses of estrogen or progesterone.It showed in the case of dysfunctional uterine bleeding, and is not effective if organic origin;
- diagnostic and therapeutic curettage of the uterus.It is one of the most effective methods to quickly stop uterine bleeding of any origin.By fractional sampling endometrial curettage produced from different portions of the uterus, which enables accurate detection of the nature and localization of the source of bleeding in the uterus under the microscope.The medical purpose of the event - the removal of endometrial bleeding that causes a strong contraction of the uterus and compression of the bleeding vessels at the same time;
- Temporary clipping of the uterine arteries.It is shown in the absence of the effect of the following methods, and continued bleeding.It is the imposition of special soft clips on uterine ligaments through the vagina;
- Surgical treatment.It refers to the forced actions with ongoing bleeding from the uterus of any origin, and their inability to stop the conservative methods complex.Operation requires only one - removal of the uterus, a bleeding body.Indeed, in such cases it is not so much about its preservation, but about saving the lives of women.
Uterine bleeding was, is and will be one of the most urgent challenges of gynecology.Given this fact, we should not bring themselves to extreme states in the event of their symptoms.Early treatment of medical care - the only key to a successful solution of the most difficult situations.