All bile acids produced by our liver, are toxic.And if to speak more precisely, they are a group of Cytotoxic agents - those who can harm cells.Why our body produces something that can have toxic effects?Here everything as simple as possible: in order to protect themselves from the numerous potentially dangerous microorganisms.In other words, the bile perfectly copes with germs, so, without our body simply could function normally.
However, this rule has only one exception.This is the ursodeoxycholic acid, which is non-toxic.Today we will talk about this unique matter in more detail, as well as the mention of his medical analogue and find out in which cases it is necessary to use.
- Ursodeoxycholic acid: what is it?
- acid on liver guard from
- alcohol Why take the medical equivalent?
Ursodeoxycholic acid: what is it?
What caused non-toxic nature of this substance?First of all, it refers to the tertiary acids which are processed by the body of toxic primary.This material is notable a
- it fully carries out its work, and even when a non-toxic nature along with other acids involved in the digestive process, and if we talk specifically responsible for emulsification, ie splitting into tiny particles of fat;
- par with its closest "relative" chenodeoxycholic acid prevents excessive synthesis and deposition of cholesterol on the walls of the gall bladder, and thus prevents the formation of new gallstones, and even helps to reduce already formed.
But it UHDK content in human bile extremely low and barely five percent.In the middle of the last century, researchers have made a sensational discovery, they were able to figure out what in the bile of bears this substance is almost 50 percent.Naturally, this fact could not be left without due attention, and people began to actively treat the content of gallbladder bears.This went on for quite a long time until the same restless researchers are not able to synthesize this substance artificially.
Today, on the basis of chemically pure acid produced a huge number of drugs that are used for the treatment of a variety of ailments.
Acid guard the liver from alcohol
First of all, UHDK helps to neutralize all kinds of harmful effects of alcohol on the body:
- protects the liver from the adverse effects of substances contained in alcohol, on the cell membrane.Here we have a double effect: on the one hand, acid prevents damage from getting new micelles, and on the other, will neutralize the impact of already present.
- Restores zhelcheottok.This effect is achievable by reducing the concentration of toxic bile acids.In turn, this provides the effect of restoring normal digestive process and also leads to normal liver size.This is an extremely positive effect on the human condition, in particular, it eliminates the unpleasant feeling of heaviness and pain in his right side.
- antioxidant effect due to reduction in the number of free radicals in the body, and hence cessation of cell death due to oxidation.
- Reducing the amount of cholesterol in the bile, which is achieved by reducing its absorption in the intestine, synthesis in the liver, and hence the isolation in the bile.Along with this increase in performance occurs cholesterol solubility in bile.
- Normalization of immune response, which is particularly important in hepatitis.We are talking about reducing the likelihood that the immune system starts to fight with their own same cells.
Why take the medical equivalent?
Along with the elimination of the consequences of the use of alcohol-based preparations UHDK appropriate and in a number of other diseases and pathological conditions.The point here is, first of all, about hepatitis, which in turn can be triggered by:
- already mentioned the use of alcohol;
- exposure to toxins;
- prolonged treatment of certain medical drugs.
UHDK, as mentioned above, reduces gallstones.In addition, this same substance is recommended for prevention of recurrent stone formation.Along with this acid is used for the treatment of diseases caused by bile stagnation, for example, biliary cirrhosis, primary sclerosing cholangitis, cystic fibrosis and others.
Tell your friends! Tell us about this article to your friends in your favorite social network via social buttons.Thank you!